This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Church of the Living God at clg.org.au. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to reply to your inquiry. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about church activities, events or services changes.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email at CLGAdmin@clg.org.au or by phone at +61 405 498 584.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as email and contact number data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only staff who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, follow up or information update) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, the site would load faster, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We use Google Analytics to analyze our website traffic and better serve our visitors.
Website visitors can manually clear any or all cookies on their device based upon the browser they are using. Please reference these resources for clearing your cookies:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Android Phones: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Consistent with the Australian Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
Church of the Living God has the discretion to update this privacy statement at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this privacy statement periodically and become aware of modifications.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
The Church of the Living God
40/70 Holbeche Road
Arndell Park, NSW, 2148
+61 405 498 584
This document was last updated on 12 May 2019.